Recycle Fife are delighted to provide a fast and reliable skip hire service for Fife and the surrounding areas including Perth & Kinross, Tayside, Falkirk, Clackmannanshire and Edinburgh and the Lothians.
- Several different sizes of skips are available for hire
- From 2 cyd skips (mini skip hire) to 40 cyd roll-on/off containers.
As part of our skip hire service, we will assist you with the correct choice of skip and deliver and uplift your skip to suit your skip hire requirements. To find out about skip hire prices and more about the skip hire service we provide, please contact us on 01592 781984
Terms & Conditions of Skip Hire
- The Skip Hirer is responsible for obtaining any statutory permits or approvals required. Recycle Fife can advise and assist you if skip hire permits are required for your area be it Fife, Perth & Kinross or Tayside
- The Hirer is responsible for any damage or loss of the owners' equipment whilst on hire.
- The Hirer is responsible for the safekeeping of the contents of the skip, cleaning up of all debris and damping down contents to prevent nuisance from dust.
- The skip shall not be used for the deposit of special or clinical waste, noxious, explosive, dangerous of offensive matter, batteries, tyres, paint and oil. ASBESTOS WASTE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED UNLESS BY PRIOR ARRANGEMENT WITH THE OWNER
- The Hirer shall indemnify the owners against any liability, loss, claims or proceedings arising from personal injury or death to any person or from damage to property.
- The Hirer is responsible for ensuring that the skips are not overloaded and in the event of a skip being overloaded, the direct costs of labour and additional skip hire will be charged to the Hirer.
- ALL DELIVERIES WILL BE TO THE NEAREST KERBSIDE AT THE CUSTOMERS SITE. IF THE HIRER INSTRUCTS THE DRIVER TO LOCATE THE SKIP OFF THE PUBLIC HIGHWAY AND ANY SUBSEQUENT DAMAGE IS MADE TO THE GROUND SURFACE OR PROPERTY, THIS WILL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE HIRER.
Skip Hire Safety Warning
- Please do not overfill any higher than the top of the skip.
- If our driver cannot lift the skip because of negligence on the customers part, there will be a surcharge of £100.
- No "Greedy Boards" may be used or you will be breaking the law!
- Contents must be loaded sensibly to enable the skip load to be transported safely.
- No fridges or freezers can be loaded into the skip due to new EEC regulations
- For further advice on the disposal of fridges and/or freezers, please contact our office
- Under no circumstances can the following items be deposited in the skip:
- Special waste, noxious, explosive, dangerous or offensive matter, batteries, tyres, paint and oil. Nappies, human waste, animal waste. ASBESTOS WASTE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED UNLESS BY PRIOR ARRANGEMENT WITH RECYCLE FIFE.
Any prohibited item found in a skip will be returned to the hirer or charges will be made for disposal.
2 WEEK MAXIMUM HIRE – UNLESS AGREED BY PRIOR CONTRACTUAL ARRANGEMENT.
EXTENDED HIRE BEYOND 2 WEEK PERIOD - £4.00 PER DAY PLUS VAT.
IF YOU WISH TO EXTEND THE HIRE YOU MUST CALL THE DAY BEFORE THE AUTOMATIC UPLIFT TAKES PLACE. IF YOU CALL WHILST THE SKIP IS BEING UPLIFTED, ANOTHER FULL HIRE WILL BE DUE AS OUR LORRY HAS ALREADY TRAVELLED TO SITE.
We guarantee you will not find a more RELIABLE and AFFORDABLE SKIP HIRE service.